5 best recipes for homemade ice cream made from milk
Sometimes you want ice cream, especially on hot summer days, and sometimes nights. Ice cream accompanies us everywhere: in shops and supermarkets, kiosks and remote refrigerators on the street, in cafes, patisseries and restaurants, what can I say, even on the beach, when you
covered the sun from nose to toe, be sure to find a few people that will offer to try the cold and such alluring ice cream.
But whether all this ice cream is so delicious, how about it says advertising and packaging? And is there a shred of good in this mix of coconut, palm, and now palm kernel oil by weight of stabilizers, emulsifiers, flavorings and colorings? Probably not. Yes and if you ever will make a good ice cream at home, you just do not want it to enhance deceptive manufacturers and cafeteria, well, except that sometimes or resort.
If we talk about the availability of ice cream with their hands, then you can often find recipes ice-cream from cream or condensed milk. They really are delicious and nutritious, but not always desired products have reasonable price. Now, to save money and make ice cream with milk as the main ingredient, and it’s about these recipes today we’ll tell you!
So, start cooking melting in your mouth desserts!
1. The standard recipe of ice cream at home.
We will need:
1 l milk; 100 g butter; 2 cups sugar; 5 egg yolks; 1 tsp starch.
The cooking process:
1. Pour milk into an enamel saucepan and bring to the boil, immediately add the chopped butter.
2. Bring the butter-milk mixture to boiling, and until it begins to boil, mix the sugar with starch.
3. Add the yolks, mash them with a spoon until tender obtaining a homogeneous mass.
4. Add to the resulting mass a small amount of milk, mix them. You should get the consistency that is reminiscent of liquid sour cream.
5. Slowly pour the boiled milk mixture and stir constantly.
6. When the mixture boils, remove the pan from the heat and place it in cold water and continue to stir until the mixture is warm.
7. Leave to cool, then pour into a container or pour into molds, freeze for 3-4 hours, depending on the capacity of the freezer.
The right products:
5 egg yolks; 12 tbsp. sugar; 0.5 l of milk; 1 Cup prepared coffee or cocoa; some liquor if desired.
The cooking process:
1. Home my eggs and separate whites from yolks.
2. Whisk the yolks with 1/2 Cup sugar.
3. Then in the ovenproof dish, pour 0.5 liters of milk and 1 Cup of coffee or cocoa, put the mixture on the fire, let it boil, but not boil.
3. Until the milk and the coffee is hot, add the beaten yolks until white with sugar.
4. Put on the heat and boil for but do not boil.
5. If desired, add the liqueur (homemade Irish cream, it goes well), put the pan in the water to cool, and then pour it into the freezer or container and put in freezer.
Milk and eggs, of course, it is better to use homemade. Add to this chocolate ice cream with cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla to taste.
1 Cup granulated sugar; 2.5 cups of milk; 4 eggs; vanilla to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. The yolks of the eggs enter into the pre-sifted sugar, then mash and add the vanilla.
2. The mixture was put in an enamel saucepan, dilute with hot milk and heat it on the fire, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula.
3. All content slightly will gel, and the surface of the foam will disappear, remove the pan from the heat, strain the mixture through a sieve or 3 layers of cheesecloth, then allow to cool.
4. Cooled the mass pour into a sealed container or in a container of ice cream freezer and freeze.
Decorate the finished portions of berries and petals of fresh mint.
We will need the following components:
100g milk or dark chocolate (instead, you can take 40 g sugar 40 g cocoa powder); 350 ml milk, 60 g sugar; small piece of butter.
1. Chop the chocolate, put it in a bowl and dip in a bowl with hot water, creating the effect of a water bath.
2. When chocolate is melted, add 20 g of sugar, butter, milk and mix.
3. Resulting homogeneous mass stir to cool. Add the remaining sugar and combine with the chocolate mass.
4. Pour mixture into container and freeze it.
Add in the composition of this ice cream banana puree and pour it when applying melted chocolate or sauce out of it.
Take the following products:
100 g mixed berry (out of a jam or canned compote); 0.25 l of milk; teaspoon vanilla; 1/2 tsp cornstarch; 1 egg yolk; 1 teaspoon sugar (depending on sweetness of berries); 50 ml of Apple or orange juice; 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice; 1 tbsp walnuts, peanuts, cashews, pistachios or a handful of berries for decoration.
1. Berries, peeled olive, or pureed through a sieve grind in a mixer.
2. Add the berry puree to the milk and bring to a boil.
3. Dissolve the starch in a tablespoon of water and enter it, stirring in the hot milk-and-berry mixture, allow it to boil and then let cool to about room temperature.
4. Egg yolks pound with sugar, pour the milk mixture, add the juice of apples or oranges, and then lemon juice.
5. Mix well and lightly blend the resulting mass, after which it completely cool.
6. Ice cream, place in a stainless or plastic form and put in the freezer for five hours, stirring regularly, ensuring there is no ice and clots.
7. Put prepared fruit-berry ice cream with a special spoon into balls and garnish each serving with walnuts, peanuts or pistachios. Serve with fresh berries, jam or preserves.
A nice dessert of the meal in your home!